Advanced Sentinel Imagery Archive
SPACE-SI and Sinergise are developing an Advanced Sentinel Imagery Archive. The new cloud-based service, based on Geopedia World, enables low-cost and simple-to-use operational work with huge quantities of data. It was primarily designed as a platform for Sentinel data, however it can work with any other optical multispectral satellite data. The system offers:
- long-term data storage,
- automatic data processing,
- user-friendly web-based access to data,
- various on-the-fly visualizations and indices based on band-math,
- re-configuration of visualization parameters,
- visualizations of changes of landscape through time,
- time series analysis,
- WMS service,
- download of archive and processed data,
- support of adding user data-layers (shapefile, geotiff),
- and more.
The platform is designed so that user-tailored services (e.g. disaster monitoring, vegetation state monitoring) are also possible.
Some of implemented capabilities are presented in the video below.
For more information please send us an e-mail.